New York State Deferred Comp Plan – Transition Management Services RFP
The State of New York, through the New York State Deferred Compensation Board, is seeking formal written proposals from financial organizations to provide transition management services to the New York State Deferred Compensation Plan (NYSDCP). To be eligible for selection, a “financial organization” must be an organization duly authorized to do business in the State of New York.
Submission of questions: August 17, 2022
Submission of proposals September 14, 2022
Please review the full RFP below for all details. To receive consideration, all proposals must include fully completed Appendix A, Appendix B, and Appendix C.
- NYSDCP Transition Management RFP
- Appendix A – Transition Management Services Questionnaire
- Appendix B – Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire
- Appendix C – Application for a Competitively Bid Contract – Form ADM-28
- Exhibit A – Standard Clauses for all New York State Contracts
- Exhibit B – Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity
- Exhibit C – The Plan’s Procurement Guidelines
- Exhibit D – Plan Assets by Investment Option and Stable Income Fund Assets
- Exhibit E – Policy and Guidelines
- Exhibit F – Diversity Statistics Grid
- Exhibit G – Iran Investment Policy