Callan has an entry level position available in the Client Report Services Group in San Francisco. The performance analyst is responsible for the calculation and verification of portfolio returns and characteristics. The end product of this analysis is the production of Investment Measurement reports that track the performance and structure of our Corporate, Public, Taft-Hartley and Endowment/Foundation clients.
Duties and functions include, but are not limited to:
Data Collection and Evaluation:
- Calculate returns using custodial statements
- Reconcile returns with fund managers
- Obtain client information from managers/record keepers
- Generate portfolio characteristics
- Use Bloomberg to verify dividends/capital changes
Production of Investment Measurement Reports:
- Interact with clients and consultants on report content
- Check returns and analysis for content and reasonability
- Respond to special requests
- Obtain non-custodial information for mutual/commingled/real estate/private equity funds
- Generate custom reports using various software programs
Ideal Candidate should:
- Have a familiarity/interest in the institutional investment market
- Be self-motivated, accurate, detail-oriented, and able to work independently while meeting numerous deadlines
- Be able to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Be proficient in Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Math, Economics or related field
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume referencing “CRS Performance Analyst” to:
Callan Associates Inc.
Callan Associates is an equal opportunity employer.