Join us for our Diverse and Emerging Manager Webinar
June 11, 2021 – 9:30 am (PST)
For the purpose of registering for this event, Callan defines an emerging manager as a firm with less than $3 billion AUM. This also includes diverse-, women-, and disabled-owned (DWDO) firms with less than $10 billion AUM.
Callan Perspective: Insights and Trends
Callan’s Institutional Consulting Group is hosting a webinar providing Callan’s insight and perspective on trends and communication in a post-virtual environment, specifically for the diverse and emerging manager community. We strongly believe that educating investment professionals on effective communication practices helps foster better outcomes for plan sponsors and their participants.
Staying together during uncertain times is a goal for everyone. Meetings continue to evolve with virtual, live and hybrid formats. Investment managers need to have the knowledge, capabilities and flexibility to initiate and conduct meetings in all environments.
Our webinar will highlight best practices when communicating with clients, prospects, and consultants in meetings. We will review areas in which investment managers connect with the institutional marketplace, including:
- Insight into Callan’s manager search process and review of search activity
- Perspective on the Institutional marketplace and the challenges investment managers face
- Real-time insight from a senior Callan research consultant on what information is expected and timing of delivery
- Real-time insight from a senior Callan plan sponsor consultant on what consultants and clients want to know and expect
- Messaging and communicating in an environment that will include virtual, in-person and hybrid meetings
- Lauren Mathias, CFA, Global Manager Research
- Brianne Weymouth, CAIA, Fund Sponsor Consulting Group
- Anne Maloney, Institutional Consulting Group
- Joan Dorow, Institutional Consulting Group
The webinar is open to all professionals with the diverse and emerging manager classification and involved in investment management, marketing, servicing, and communication of investment products to the institutional marketplace.
There is no fee for this seminar, but registration is required.
The registration deadline is June 1. This is not a Callan Connects event.