Introductory Workshop for DC Plan Fiduciaries
This one-day workshop centers on the fundamentals of managing and administering a defined contribution (DC) plan. Designed primarily for ERISA fiduciaries and supporting staff members, attendees will gain a better understanding of:
- The key responsibilities of an ERISA fiduciary and best practices for executing those responsibilities
- Basics of capital market theory and DC investment menu design principles
- Investment manager evaluation, selection, and monitoring
- Best practices for evaluating fees
- Regulatory and legal landscape
- Industry trends
- San Francisco Fund Sponsor Consulting
- Defined Contribution Consulting Group
This workshop is complimentary and open to institutional investor clients. Additionally, this session qualifies for continuing education credits. Please contact Barb Gerraty at email@example.com for more information.
Consistent with providing a healthy and safe event for all participants, all attendees will be required to have a COVID-19 vaccination with the requisite waiting period in order to attend this event. Additionally, attendees will be required to complete an acknowledgment of risks and agree to follow the health and safety protocols in place as per CDC, Federal, State, and Local Guidelines.