New York State Teachers Retirement System - Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities Search
Callan, on behalf of the New York State Teachers Retirement System (NYSTRS), is conducting a search to identify one or more qualified firms to manage a CMBS separate account on behalf of NYSTRS.
If your firm is interested in participating in the process, please complete the RFI in its entirety. The RFI is comprised of three components, as outlined below:
- CMBS Manager Questionnaire: Please refer to the first page of this document for further and more detailed instructions on the RFI.
- Firm and Performance Data Request: Click here for the document.
- Callan Database: Populate Callan DNA with firm and product information.
- Complete all fields in Callan DNA at both the firm-level and product-level
- Please make sure to submit gross total performance into the Callan database,
while all sub-strategy performance should be submitted in the Excel workbook.
All files should include your firm name and product name. Our server has a file size limit of 20 mb. Please zip your response or send in multiple emails indicating in the subject line email 1 of X, 2 of X, etc.
Qualified diverse-, women-, and disabled-owned firms are encouraged to participate.
Callan expects to make investment recommendations to NYSTRS during the second or third quarter of 2021 using information gathered in this process.