Join us for our Diverse and Emerging Manager Webinar
June 11, 2021 – 9:30 am (PST)
For the purpose of registering for this event, Callan defines an emerging manager as a firm with less than $3 billion AUM. This also includes diverse-, women-, and disabled-owned (DWDO) firms with less than $10 billion AUM.
Best Practices in Virtual Communication
Callan’s Institutional Consulting Group is hosting a webinar on best communication practices in a virtual environment, specifically for the diverse and emerging manager community. Callan strongly believes that educating investment professionals on effective communication practices helps foster better outcomes for plan sponsors and their participants.
Staying together while apart is a goal for everyone in these uncertain times. Meetings continue but in a new way to keep everyone safe, and investment managers are expected to have the knowledge and capabilities to initiate and conduct meetings virtually.
Our webinar will highlight best practices and pitfalls to avoid when communicating with clients, prospects, and consultants in virtual meetings. We will review areas in which investment managers connect virtually with the institutional marketplace, including:
- Best practices when using virtual platforms (Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Real-time insight from a senior Callan research consultant on what information is expected and timing of delivery
- Real-time insight from a senior Callan plan sponsor consultant on what consultants and clients want to know and expect
- Messaging in a virtual world and future expectations for communication that will include both virtual and in-person meetings
- Lauren Mathias, CFA, Global Manager Research
- Brianne Weymouth, CAIA, Fund Sponsor Consulting Group
- Anne Maloney, Institutional Consulting Group
- Joan Dorow, Institutional Consulting Group
The webinar is open to all professionals with the diverse and emerging manager classification and involved in investment management, marketing, servicing, and communication of investment products to the institutional marketplace.
There is no fee for this seminar, but registration is required.
The registration deadline is June 1. This is not a Callan Connects event.
Should you have any questions please reach out to Nona Phillips or contact the Institutional Consulting Group at 312.551.1330.