OpCenter is the
on-line gateway for IAG Member Firms to access Callan's research and
insights on mutual fund and separate account managers.
Callan Unified Managed Accounts
The Callan UMA platform was developed to provide IAG member firms
with a Unified Managed Account solution that adheres to industry best
practices for manager research, due diligence, performance reporting, and
fee transparency in a cost effective manner.
Available exclusively via IAG Member Firms, the Callan UMA provides:
- Access to institutional quality investment management, leveraging the manager due diligence of the Middle Market Matrix.
- Access to a premier provider of overlay management services, Natixis Managed Portfolio Advisors, who was identified through a rigorous due diligence process.
- Favorable terms and minimums for individual investment sleeves leveraging Callan’s industry presence.
- Utilization of appropriate vehicle types (including separate accounts, mutual funds and ETFs) across asset classes and styles.
- Fully flexible implementation to mix and match investment options as needed on an account-by-account basis.
- Access to Callan developed and maintained model portfolios at the asset class level, for those advisers seeking to leverage Callan’s processes for manager structure analysis.
- Comprehensive total portfolio reporting for UMA accounts, including total portfolio, asset class segment, and individual manager returns and portfolio characteristics.
Gross, net, and after-tax total portfolio returns also provided.
- Detailed profiles and research on investment options available within the platform.
- Continuing due diligence and program maintenance.
- Ability to incorporate both UMA and non-UMA assets into client reporting
using Callan's PEP software.
If you have any questions regarding the Callan UMA, please contact
Selvi Cobanoglu, at 415.291.4161.